What it is: A concentrated serum balm that addresses tired skin by minimizing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and texture for smoother-looking eyes.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
– Encapsulated Retinol: Softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles and visibly smooths texture.
– Power Peptide Complex: Smooths the visible signs of aging for firmer-looking skin.
– Vegan Squalane and Vegan Astaxanthin: Prevents dehydration and boosts moisture for visibly bouncy, glowing skin.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, coal tar, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Formulated to treat and hydrate in one step, this formula has encapsulated retinol-plus peptides and a powerhouse antioxidant, astaxanthin, that independent ingredient studies show is 6,000 times stronger than vitamin C. This serum balm improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while visibly improving skin texture.
Clinical Results: In a consumer study: – 97% of consumers said it did not leave their skin feeling dry or sensitive
– 91% of consumers said it smoothed skin’s texture
– 89% of consumers said their under-eyes appeared more firm after using this product